We help businesses stay legally protected by providing them with professionally drafted supplier agreements that are designed to make commercial sense without disrupting relationships.
As a business, you may be familiar with the types of contracts that govern the relationships you have with your suppliers and customers. Getting to grips with the contracts your business is committed to or is about to become committed to, can be crucial for a number of reasons:
- They can set out clear roles and responsibilities for the parties
- They can manage the level of risk involved with the supply chain and logistics
- They can provide clarity and certainty in the event of a dispute
- Most importantly, they can define the price and payment terms.
You might be thinking…
- I don’t want my supplier agreement to be overcomplicated
- I don’t want to disrupt the relationship with my supplier
- I’m not sure I need a supplier agreement
- My supplier has their own agreement for me to sign
- I can download a template
We’ll keep your supplier agreement professional, clear and simple.
Did you know…
- We’ll keep the language simple but appropriate for how you and your supplier do business. We’ll make sure the tone of voice, content and format all match the way you work and deliver the right first impression to your new and existing suppliers.
- Doing business on a handshake without a contract is as good as crossing your fingers. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. But when it doesn’t, you’ll wish you had a contract.
- We can review any supplier agreements you receive and advise you on any areas which we think need to be negotiated or removed.
- Your supplier agreement needs to be carefully considered as it will not only ensure you’re trading legally, but it will manage the expectations of your supplier, the scope, the liability, the payment and much more. Templates may work for very straightforward arrangements, but a one size approach rarely fits all!
- Ensuring your supply chain quality is essential to keeping your business operating at acceptable levels and staying on the right side of the law. To do this you’ll need to ensure your suppliers are adhering to the same level of standards as you – i.e. compliance with modern slavery and anti-bribery legislation, clear agreement on tariff charges and their policy on faulty goods/services.
Our approach to helping you with your supplier agreement.
We can help you prepare a number of different types of supplier agreements for your business.
Simply book a call with us, and one of our experts will talk you through our contract drafting service. We’ll need to build a good understanding of your business, your market and the way you would like to deal with your suppliers. This will range from the tone of voice, the format, past challenges and other key legal points you’ll need to be aware of. Don’t worry if you’re not sure; it’s our job to talk you through your options.
We’ll set out our fixed fee and timescales for helping you prepare your supplier agreement. We like to keep this short and straight to the point so you can make a quick decision to instruct us.
Preparing the draft
Once you’ve instructed us, we’ll go ahead and prepare the first draft of your supplier agreement, which will take into account the key points discussed during the scoping call.
Taking you through the licence
Once our expert has finished the first draft, they’ll take you through the agreement to make sure you’re happy and clear with all the terms, the tone of voice and the format of the agreement. From there, we can make further adjustments before sending you a final version ready to use.
We found the Redundancy Pack really very helpful; it certainly fleshed out some of the bones we were aware of…
Great quality work, turned around with speed and professionalism. Thoroughly recommended.
Forward thinking legal services for business owners. Ryan and Jonathan are fantastic, I would highly recommend!
Hybrid Legal helped me immensely when I was lost in the jargon of legal property rights for artists. I found…
They’ve been brilliant from the outset.
I will definitely be using this service in future.
Incredibly efficient, friendly and professional service. All my questions answered thoroughly, promptly and clearly. Having a fixed fee ensured great…
Professional friendly experts who offer timely understandable advice and are excellent value for money.
Fantastic, progressive law firm – they have all the answers!
Hybrid give honest and straightforward advice and support, even if their recommendation means that no service would be required. Hybrid…
A great team of people, who gave me quick and really useful advise. Highly recommend.
The service we received was excellent and quick.
Well thought out guidance and friendly competent service, firstly from Freya and latterly Ryan. Will be using Hybrid Legal again.
Jonathan was excellent throughout our GDPR health check. He was always quick to return communications and the service was very…
A pleasure to work with.
I cannot recommend this firm highly enough.
Hybrid Legal are a great company to work with.
Very professional approach, a really great team.
Hybrid Legal are first class in business Law.
The service we received was efficient and much care was taken to understand our specific requirement to ensure that the…
Hybrid Legal are a fantastic company to work with and offer first class legal advice. The team are a friendly…
Hybrid were very helpful and understanding throughout, with great communication. Thoroughly recommend.
Everyone we deal with provides a very human experience.
Hybrid Legal are a really reliable, clued up bunch, that it pays to have on your side. They’ve helped us…
Highly recommended and a law firm I shall be doing business with.
Thank you for taking the time to explain every step of the process to me and ensuring we found the…
We would like to thank Hybrid Legal for their amazing work. We will 100% be using them again and are…
Alan and his team have given me support and advice well beyond what I’d anticipated at a very reasonable price.
Ryan and the team have been fantastic for my firm.
It has been great to know the Hybrid legal team, they feel like an extension of our own team.
Hybrid Legal were recommended….for a transfer of ownership and did a first class job.
The Hybrid team gave me excellent advice on resolving an employment contract, I will definitely be using them in the…
I would thoroughly recommend their services.
Really good people. Service I asked for was done quickly and at a very good price which they recognised was…
I highly recommend.
We would not hesitate in using again or recommending.
A really good team – responsive, professional and friendly. Far better value than a conventional law firm.
Straightforward and to the point.
We are very happy with the services received and would recommend to other companies.
Superb service, very highly recommended!
Dynamic & forward-thinking.
Hybrid Legal are awesome. Being a bit of a difference in our industry, our clients aren’t looking for your typical,…
I particularly like the way that they demystify complex legal terms and provide easy to follow advice for our contract…
I simply cannot recommend Hybrid enough.
Hybrid Legal provided excellent value for money when we were researching the market for new contracts to be devised. Professional…
I will have no hesitation in using or recommending to other businesses.
A very professional team and highly knowledgeable.
They are always prompt, professional and very helpful. They moved quickly and produced exactly what I wanted first time. I…
Using Hybrid Legal won’t cost you the earth. I am extremely satisfied with the work they have done so far…
Hybrid Legal are superb! Excellent legal advice from start to finish. The team are really friendly, respond quickly and deliver…
Let’s get started.
Do we sound like the sort of people you’d like to have on your side?