In this episode of the Hybiz Podcast brought to you by Hybrid Legal, Ryan and Matt are joined by branding expert David Reid from Because Brands Matter.
David has a wealth of marketing know-how and shares his thoughts on why it’s important for businesses to keep marketing during an economic slowdown, and offers some practical marketing advice.
If you don’t have time to listen to the full episode, you can skip ahead to relevant sections below:
- Why it’s important to keep marketing a business during an economic slowdown – 2:10
- Recent examples of small and mid-sized businesses who are marketing themselves well at the moment – 3.30
- Should the success of a marketing campaign be judged purely on its ability to generate leads – 6:00
- Low cost marketing recommendations – 7:30
- If we gave you a marketing budget of £1,000, what would you spend it on? – 10:45
- Final thoughts from David – 12:15