We recognise and understand that your biggest asset is your people. It is your employees who often create the first impression for your business so it’s important that you look after them so they look after you and your business.
We pride ourselves on being able to support your business from the beginning of your employee’s employment all the way to the end, as well as everything in-between.
For example, we can:
- Prepare employment contracts and other policy documents that clearly reflect your culture
- Advise you on the benefits and drawbacks of using freelancers and contractors rather than employees
- Assist you with contractual and other issues relating to atypical workers, including part-time and fixed-term employees
- Draft and advise on bonus and incentive schemes for employees, including employee share schemes
- Assist you with managing disciplinary and grievance issues and procedures (including as regards complaints of discrimination or whistle-blowing)
- Advise you upon employee entitlements, for example holiday pay, family friendly rights and flexible working requests
- Guide you through a redundancy process
- Assist you with tricky employee terminations including negotiations involving settlement agreements, where appropriate
- Put restrictive covenants in place that appropriately protect your business and help you enforce them when absolutely necessary
- Advise on the implications of buying or selling a new business with employees with particular regard to TUPE transfers
See Our Workflow for more information on how we work.
Our services in this area include: